Tag: News

NeverEnding... New details on R. Kelly Are Set Air On NBC

Since the airing of Surviving R. Kelly earlier this month, it's evident that R. Kelly is feeling the wrath... Currently that his secrets aren't any longer treed within the closet. The dethroned singer-songwriter has been reportedly having panic attacks and is prepared to sue almost everybody involved the docu-series... however not before Chicago Police kicked down his door, hard proof and answers. Today, NBC born another bombshell. Their intensive, in-depth prime-time series Dateline concerning|is ready} to air a live interview with one amongst Robert's former interns with new details about his established urge to claim dominance over ladies, sexually, physically and mentally. THE SPECIAL can AIR THIS Friday, JAN. 18 AT 10 P.M., EST Fans are uneasily waiting to determine what is going to be unearthed, as a result of NBC wont to manufacture the show To Catch a Predator and feels Henry Martyn Robert would be the proper candidate for a revive. This explicit Dateline episode are going to be tempered by Andrea Canning and can feature a language with the fogeys of Joycelyn Savage, a lady UN agency hasn't denied being control against her can on many occasions, and Robert's professional, Steven Greenberg, UN agency is standing behind his client's "plausible deniability." Watch the trailer below. ACCUSED: The R. Kelly Story. New details. New #Dateline. Friday at 10/9c with @CanningAndrea on @NBC. pic.twitter.com/pKdKSifCab— Dateline NBC (@DatelineNBC) January 17, 2019

Read More

Bill Cosby Begs Wife: Get Me Out of Prison Before I Die In Here!

As you've likely heard by now, Bill Cosby was sentenced to 3-10 years in prison yesterday after being convicted of sexually assaulting Andrea Constand... The disgraced comedy legend was handcuffed and taken into custody shortly after the judge delivered his sentence. It's been less than 24 hours since he was imprisoned, but already, Cosby's booking photo has become a viral sensation, and reports about his first day behind bars are being gleefully shared on every social media platform. (A report from TMZ that Cosby's first meal will include Jell-O has proven particularly popular.) Naturally, Cosby took advantage of his first opportunity to place a phone call, and insiders confirm that he contacted his wife of 54 years, Camille Cosby. Now, a new report Radar Online claims that Cosby spent most of his time on the phone imploring Camille to do everything in her power to get him out of jail. "They took my cane, tie and shoelaces because they think I will harm myself,” Cosby reportedly told his wife. A witness who listened in on the call, says Cosby complained about the conditions and led his wife to believe he was in immediate physical danger: "He said he had a stale hotdog bun thrown at him and he fell down a few steps because he wasn’t being guided,” the source recalls. “He told Camille, ‘Grab the checkbook and hire anyone and everyone’ who could get him out as soon as possible." Obviously, as a lifelong serial rapist, Cosby is deserving of absolutely zero sympathy. But if the idea of a mostly-blind 81-year-old grandfather living out what might be his final years in state prison strikes you as tragically pathetic, fear not. Life is easier for rich people everywhere -- including prison. Cosby will likely serve his sentence in a relatively cushy facility for "low risk" inmates, and a team of lawyers will descend on the place every time a guard so much as looks at him askance. Fortunately, his treasured "legacy" has been thoroughly decimated, and Cosby's many victims can hopefully rest easier knowing justice has somewhat been served. And with any luck, Camille Cosby will soon see the value in being free of her monstrous husband.

Read More

Aretha Franklin reportedly 'gravely ill,' surrounded by friends and family

Aretha Franklin is reportedly “gravely ill” and surrounded by her friends and family in Detroit... Showbiz411’s Roger Friedman reported on Sunday the Queen of Soul's family is “asking for prayers and privacy.” Franklin’s family also confirmed the news to WDIV Local 4. No further details about her health were immediately available, and reps for Franklin did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment. Franklin, who turned 76 in March, has been battling health problems for years, but continued to perform until as recently as last year. Her most recent performance was last November for the Elton John AIDS Foundation in New York. The soul singer was also forced to cancel a series of concerts last summer on “doctor’s orders.” In March, she announced she would not be at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival because her doctor recommended she take a break from touring. “Aretha Franklin has been ordered by her doctor to stay off the road and rest completely for at least the next two months,” Franklin’s management said in a statement to Rolling Stone. “She is extremely disappointed she cannot perform at this year’s New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival as she had expected and hoped to.” Franklin had been planning on slowing down. Last year, she announced she was preparing to retire following the release of her new album and would be reducing the number of performances she does each year.  "I must tell you, I am retiring this year," Franklin told WDIV in 2017. "This will be my last year. I will be recording, but this will be my last year in concert. This is it." Although Showbiz411 reported Franklin battled cancer in 2010, the singer has long denied she was ever diagnosed. “I don’t know where ‘pancreatic cancer’ came from,” Franklin told Access Hollywood in 2011. “I was sitting there reading the newspaper and it was saying someone in my family said that. No one in my family ever said that to anybody.”

Read More

Chris Brown arrested for felony battery after concert in Florida...

Singer Chris Brown walked off stage after his concert in Florida and into the hands of waiting deputies, who arrested him on a felony battery charge involving a nightclub photographer last year... Tampa Police released more details about the battery warrant on Friday after Brown posted $2,000 bond to be released from the Palm Beach County Jail. The warrant accuses Brown of hitting a Bennie Vines Jr., who was hired by a club in Tampa to take pictures during an event hosted by Brown in April 2017. Vines told officers Brown punched him while he was snapping photos. Brown was gone by the time officers arrived that night, and Vines refused medical treatment, but he told the officers that he wanted to prosecute over a minor lip cut. Emails to Brown's agents weren't immediately answered.

Read More

US woman, 92, kills son to avoid being sent into care home...

A 92-year-old US woman shot and killed her son, 72, in order to avoid being sent into a care home, police say. Anna Mae Blessing, who is charged with murder, contemplated her son's intentions to put her into care for days, according to court documents. "You took my life, so I'm taking yours," she reportedly said as she was escorted out of the Arizona home she shared with her son and his girlfriend. Mrs Blessing told police she had intended to kill herself, too. The incident happened in the morning of 2 July in the town of Fountain Hills, Maricopa county, police records obtained by local media say. Mrs Blessing's son, whose name has not been released, wanted her to leave for an assisted living facility because she "had become difficult to live with". The mother concealed two firearms in her robe pockets before confronting her son in his bedroom, police said in a statement. During the ensuing argument, she pulled out one revolver, purchased in the 1970s, and fired at her son. Police found the son dead, with two bullet wounds to his neck and jaw. Mrs Blessing then pointed the gun at her son's 57-year-old girlfriend, who managed to wrestle it away and throw it into a corner of the room. She pulled out a second pistol, which she told police her late husband had given to her in the 1970s. The girlfriend managed to knock this one out of Mrs Blessing's hands, too, before escaping and calling the sheriff's office. Police found Mrs Blessing in a reclining chair in her bedroom. She later told them she deserved to be "put to sleep" for her actions. She is charged with first-degree murder, aggravated assault and kidnapping, and her bail was set at $500,000.

Read More

Maxine Waters responds to death threats: 'You better shoot straight'

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has addressed a series of recent death threats she said she has received, telling would-be threateners to "shoot straight" during an immigration rally on Saturday... “I know that there are those who are talking about censuring me, talking about kicking me out of Congress, talking about shooting me, talking about hanging me,” Waters told the crowd in Los Angeles. “All I have to say is this, if you shoot me you better shoot straight, there’s nothing like a wounded animal,” she added to cheers. Waters was forced to cancel a pair of events in Alabama and Texas this week after a “very serious death threat.” She said she has been getting harassed after she called for protesters to confront Trump administration officials in public over its "zero tolerance" immigration policy.

Read More

Rihanna Reportedly Wants Chris Brown Back In Her Life After Checking His Photos With Agnez Mo

Agnez Mo should be worried because Rihanna is making moves towards her boyfriend, Chris Brown... According to a source, who spoke to Hollywood Life, the Barbadian star is now interested in rekindling her friendship with her ex after seeing the sweet PDA photos of Chris and Agnez. It appears that despite her fling with A$AP Rocky, Rihanna wants Chris back in her life. it’s time to spice things up JULY 6th, coming to @fentybeauty @sephora @harveynichols and #SephoraInJCP !! A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on Jun 24, 2018 at 8:08am PDT The family friend stated: “Rihanna has had a recent change of heart and would like to be more in Chris’ life and talk to him more. She would like to have more of a friendship with him. But, she wants to make sure all her friends know and Chris himself that, it will not get sexual. Friendship only is what she is looking for because she misses him and his sense of humor.” #MOROCCANSPICEPALLETTE @fentybeauty July 6. A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on Jun 25, 2018 at 12:05pm PDT It was previously reported that Chris was hurt after watching the woman he once loved and physically abused getting comfortable with another man. A person with ties to the father of one said: “It hurts Chris to see Rihanna snuggling up to A$AP. Chris is for sure jealous of Rihanna’s relationship with him. It kills him that he and Rihanna aren’t as close anymore and that they have not maintained a close relationship since breaking up.” It appears that Rihanna might be reacting out of jealousy after Chris confirmed that he is indeed dating Agnez. ....@chrisbrownofficial ? A post shared by AGNEZ MO (@agnezmo) on Jun 19, 2018 at 5:26pm PDT

Read More

Harvey Weinstein set to turn himself in on sex crime charges in New York NYPD

Harvey Weinstein is expected to surrender to authorities Friday to face charges related to alleged sexual misconduct in connection to a probe by the Manhattan District Attorney's office and NYPD, the Daily News has confirmed... The fallen former Hollywood honcho is facing charges in connection to at least one accuser — Lucia Evans — who reported to investigators that Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him in 2004, sources said. Because of the nature of the allegations, the statute of limitations does not apply. A special grand jury was also being presented with evidence related to possible financial fraud against Weinstein but it was not immediately clear if the charges include money mishandling allegations. The grand jury hearing Weinstein evidence was convened weeks ago, sources told The News. Weinstein has denied any wrongdoing. His attorney Benjamin Brafman declined to comment Thursday.

Read More

Texas official blames school shooting on too many exits and entrances....

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blamed Friday's massacre at a high school near Houston in part on "too many entrances and too many exits" on the campus, prompting some to mock his perspective as "door control." "From what we know, this student walked in ... with a long coat and a shotgun under his coat," said Patrick, a Republican who has an A+ rating from the National Rifle Association. "It's 90 degrees. Had there been one single entrance possibly for every student, maybe he would have been stopped." Patrick, who has previously pushed for open carry and concealed carry laws in Texas, made the comments during a news conference on the same day a 17-year-old student allegedly opened fire with a shotgun and a revolver at Santa Fe High School, killing 10 people and injuring at least 10 others. The firearms were owned by the suspect's father, Texas' governor has said. While Patrick also implored parents who own guns to lock them safely away, he focused his remarks not on weapons but on redesigning school entryways. In placing a focus on doors, Patrick seemingly fell in line with the powerful gun-lobbying group's strategy following school-shooting incidents of identifying possible ways -- apart from restricting firearms -- to make campuses safer. "There are too many entrances and too many exits to our over 8,000 campuses in Texas. There aren't enough people to put a guard in every entrance and exit," Patrick said, suggesting officials consider retrofitting existing schools to reduce doorways. Patrick's proposal drew criticism online, with some noting that it ignored the role of guns in the recent bloodshed.  

Read More

OH NO! ‘4:44’ No More? Jay-Z May Be Forced To Cancel Upcoming Global Tour

And the federal government may be to blame. Jay-Z‘s upcoming global concert tour is in real danger of being derailed. And it may all be due to the federal government. The Securities and Exchange Commission wants to have a chat with the rapper concerning an investigation into his clothing line, but his lawyers say demands for “unlimited” testimony by the star amount to a “celebrity hunt.” Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, has been called to testify in the SEC’s case against Iconix brand management company, which bought the trademarks to the singer’s Rocawear clothing line for $200 million. Their investigation centers on potential securities law violations by Iconix, which manages and licenses clothing brands while maintaining little overhead from inventory. Jay-Z has already agreed to testify for a full day before the regulatory agency, even though he claims to have little information about the investigation’s focus. But his attorneys argue that requiring unlimited questioning places “unreasonable and burdensome demands” on Beyonce’s husband, as he prepares for a 45-date, world-wide concert tour promoting his 4:44 album. “The SEC continues to insist on meeting Mr. Carter in person for an unlimited period of time,” attorney Alex Spiro argued in a Monday court filing. “The upshot imposes unreasonable burdens on Mr. Carter and raises serious questions about whether this exercise has transcended any investigative purpose and crossed over into a celebrity hunt.” In a statement filed with the legal memo, Jay-Z stated that rushing to testify at the SEC’s Washington, D.C. headquarters on May 11 would “impair the work of many individuals and entities who are preparing for the tour and will hinder my own work in preparation for the tour.” SEC attorneys are scheduled to file a response on Tuesday, hours before a scheduled hearing on the matter in Manhattan federal court.

Read More